Our work takes place in a brightly lit, spacious, comfortable Therapy room overlooking a peaceful garden setting.
COVID-19 guidelines: (Last updated – 10.03.2023)
- I am currently seeing clients for telephone, online video and face-to-face (F2F) sessions.
- I have done the necessary risk assessment to ensure my Therapy room is COVID compliant.
- If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, please do not attend F2F sessions.
- F2F Clients currently enter the Therapy room via a side entrance to minimise transmission.
- Anti-bacterial gel is always kept within easy reach for F2F Clients to use, if they wish, upon arrival.
- There is adequate space in my Therapy room to allow more than 2 metres social distance between the Client and the Therapists’ chair. Image above (marked with green and red tape on the floor) shows approximate social distance in the Therapy room.
- All contact surfaces (i.e. chair, side tables, door handles etc.) are disinfected in between sessions with anti-bacterial spray.
- I have had both my COVID-19 vaccines and my 3rd and 4th booster jabs too.