To book a session, please click on the link below:
- Initial consultation session: Please book and pay for 1 session only.
- Ongoing sessions: Please click on ‘Recurring’ to book 2 or more ongoing sessions at the same time.
- Please note: Due to conflict of interest, I cannot see any Wilson’s School Parents as counselling clients.
- Booking sessions: All sessions must be booked and paid for in advance. Sessions not paid for in advance are considered cancelled.
- Subsidised sessions: I offer subsidised sessions to clients facing financial difficulties. To access subsidised sessions, please e-mail at least one form of documentary evidence as proof of your financial difficulty e.g. scanned copy of job seekers allowance, Universal Credit statement, housing benefit statement or similar document.
All cancellations must be made with 24 hours’ notice. Clients will be charged full session fees, (at the pre-agreed hourly rate), if they cancel with less than 24 hours’ notice. Exceptional circumstances will be taken into consideration provided they are not a repetitive pattern.